The mission of Reidville Elementary is to provide every student quality educational experiences in a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment, enabling each individual to succeed in life and function as a productive citizen.
Reidville Elementary School will pursue exemplary educational opportunities and academic excellence in order to improve the quality of life for our students and community.
All decisions will be based on what is best for each student.
Our first priority will be on the safety and security of our students and staff.
Students will excel according to their academic potential.
Disrespect will not be tolerated.
We believe that…
· Children are our most valuable resource.
· Public education is a pillar of our society.
· Integrity is taught by example.
· Excellence is achievable.
· Mutual respect is beneficial.
· Knowledge empowers.
· Diversity strengthens.
· Family is the foundation of society.
· Children need supportive adult role models.
· Attitude makes a difference.
· Learning is a lifelong process.
· Personal responsibility serves the common good.
· Stewardship of resources maintains trust.