The Mission of District Five Schools of Spartanburg County is to provide every student quality educational experiences in a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment, enabling each individual to succeed in life and function as a productive citizen.
District Five Schools will pursue exemplary educational opportunities and academic excellence in order to improve the quality of life for our students and community.
We Believe That...
- Children are our most valuable resource
- Public education is a pillar of our society
- Integrity is taught by example
- Excellence is achievable
- Mutual respect is beneficial
- Knowledge empowers
- Diversity strengthens
- Family is the foundation of society
- Children need supportive adult role models
- Attitude makes a difference
- Learning is a lifelong process
- Personal responsibility serves the common good
- Stewardship of resources maintains trust